As OSU and the Stillwater Community continue to flourish and grow so does the University Center. We have reached a point in our outreach and training of over 250 students that we cannot adequately meet their needs in our current facility. We are so grateful that the Lord continues to entrust students into our care and allow us to walk with them through the difficult terrain of college life.
We only move forward in this plan with the support and encouragement of the
Stillwater Church of Christ, which has long been the backbone of this vibrant ministry.
We firmly believe that God will use this new facility to help students Belong, Believe, and Become devoted followers of Christ.
Together We Build for the Future
Giving is as easy as:
Mail In Your Gift
You can make a one time donation by mailing a check to:
P.O. Box 2168
Stock Donations and Estate Planning Gifts are also possible. For more information on these please contact one of the UC Foundation Officers listed below.
Automated Bank Draft
Want to donate monthly without the credit card fees?
Click on the box below to download our ACH Autodraft form. Fill out the form, attach a voided check and mail to the address on the form.
Respecting the Culture & Heritage
In proper context with existing buildings
New landmark and image for the UC and the OSU Campus
Ease of operation: All areas of the building are zoned, durable materials
Multi-use spaces and speciality rooms
• Dedicated Worship Space for 400 with good sight lines, taller ceilings, Flexible for weddings, special events. Need portable stage, storage for chairs.
• Visible office area near entry with Conference Room, Intern Room, Work and file space, and five offices and reception.
• Cafeteria for 225 with full kitchen. Table and chair storage, Outdoor grilling space
• Classrooms and informal study areas
• Specialty Rooms include: Indoor & outdoor areas, Game Room, Study/Tutoring Room.
• Restrooms with showers
• Entries appropriate to existing campus flow.